Hay Elevator Features:
The Hay elevators heavy duty 1” x 1” square tubing structure dares to stand up to the toughest task.
Many years of quality workmanship has made the Forage King hay elevator your No.1 choice.
1” sealed bearings on all shafts make it a low maintenance and durable piece of equipment.
• 1” shafts that turn on sealed ball bearings
• 7-tooth cast sprockets on keyways
• No.55 detachable-link carrier chain
• Heavy, durable 1” square tubing overall
• Comes in sections so system bolts together in any configuration as required
Transport Elevator Features
• Undercarriage constructed of 2” x 2” heavy wall tubing
• Heavy duty spindles and hubs for safe transportation
• Transport tongue (standard equimpnet)
• Heavy duty winch for your safety
• Idler end adjustment for ease of chain maintenance
• 1” sealed bearings
For you safety, all safety shields must be kept in place